District 9 SATB Choir
To download all tracks for your voice part at once, save the zipped folder to your device and extract the files to your music folder or iTunes. You'll be able to play them whenever!
Streaming audio will be available by January 26.
Tips on practicing...
- Start by listening to the tracks that have your voice part the loudest (not the "master" tracks).
- The first few times you listen, don't try singing. Just follow along WITH the sheet music in front of you.
- Once you have an idea of how the song goes, use the forward and back buttons on your media player to practice singing small chunks at a time, not the entire song.
- You'll quickly figure out which sections and songs are more challenging. Practice those more than the others!
- Once you're comfortable with your part, start practicing with the master tracks on which all parts are equal.
- See if you have any of it memorized!